Our programs run from 9:30 am to 12:45 pm; we have 5 peer separated groups from the ages of 2 through 6 for pre-kindergarten activities.
Our goals are to:
- assist children in the development of positive feelings about themselves and their capabilities
- To build satisfying relationships with people (other children as well as adults)
- To strengthen trust, provide opportunities for socialization, to increase sensitivity to the needs of others
- To expand children's experiences and to increase their knowledge of the world around them. To provide for discovery and experimentation, to assist in the development of concepts and to allow learning through play
- To develop kindergarten readiness skills including small and large motor skills and pre-academics (pre-math and pre-reading skills). To develop language and communication skills.
- To work closely with parents, recognizing each child's unique individuality, seeking to understand and relate to each child